Private Office Furniture
The multitasking private office has found a new place within the open plan as a hub for small meetings, focused tasks and brand aesthetic. Private office furniture solutions have evolved to provide a myriad of modern desking options to match your style, level of privacy and collaboration needs. They now feature glass walls, huddle spaces and state-of-the art teleconferencing systems. Determining how you work and how you interact with your team is the first step toward designing a private office that will meet your needs and provide flexible, comfortable style for years to come. Define your workstyle by considering these options:
- What shape desk will give you the most functionality: traditional, U-shaped, L-shaped or custom?
- Would a sit-stand desk fit your workstyle?
- Do you prefer solid wood, wood veneer, laminate, metal or glass?
- Do you prefer glass walls? If so your organizational needs need to be highly functional and concealed.
- How many drawers do you need? Do you need bookshelves and/or a credenza?
- Working from home? We have home office options in our showroom to fit any style and budget.