Cubicles & Modular Workstations
Cubicles & Workstations are the still the most adaptable office furniture on the market. They can accommodate the most people in the least amount of space. With many flexible design options available today, they coexist well with any office design. Cubicles have evolved with more interesting fabrics textures and colors that can be personalized for your branding. Whether your cubicle system succeeds or not is a direct result of how much thought went into designing the cubicle layout.
Modular Workstations and benching systems and have lower partitions and provide the open collaboration modern offices crave. Benching systems fit the most people into a single open space for the lowest cost. Finding the best configuration and space planning solution for your team should incorporate work zones designed to support a range of tasks: focused work, meetings, presentations, collaborations, brainstorming, socializing, and quiet study or professional development. Some other things to consider include:
- Both cubicles and modular workstations can be the most adaptable of office furnishings
- They offer a very efficient use of workspace and workforce
- Integrated storage and organizational accessories provide many options
- Fabrics and surfaces can be customized to fit your décor
- Careful space planning maximizes the use of these systems
- Have you thought about benching?
BACK TO COLLBORATIVE