Collaborative office furniture encourages engagement and the free sharing of information. With so many innovative design solutions, collaborative office furniture can provide a variety of options and affordability for any workstyle. These systems are usually installed without high walls or dividers, allow more ambient light into a workspace and allow for better air circulation. But cubicles can still be adapted to follow collaborative lines. Benching systems may require more consideration to buffer noise, but there are sound masking options available. Space planning services will give you the best use of space with collaborative furnishings. Some other options to consider include:
- Benching Systems fit a variety of open-plan applications and area well suited for the unique needs of collaborative teams
- Cubicle & Modular Workstations can be the most adaptable of office furnishings
- Huddle Spaces that expand your meeting style with casual seating, charging stations and wifi accessibility are indispensable for casual conversations with clients, touchdown’s for telecommuters, or brief inner office meetings.
- Mobile Furnishings that can quickly transform into a productive meeting space provide quick transition options for impromptu gathering, training, and mixed-use spaces
- Height Adjustable Desks that quickly adjust your changing needs throughout the day
- If you are upgrading your workspace, schedule a consultation and our design team will help you select the best transitional furniture options